Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Holidays~!

I may be a little late (the day AFTER Christmas buhuhu (; ̄ェ ̄)  ), but here's a little p&p present for you! Some lovely Precure sightings from the local Mitsuwa.

I love going to the Japanese markets. Being raised in the north and not having the luxury of ethnic grocery stores, I soak up the joy that comes from the live and flavor of these stores. The mall-style set up of Mitsuwa and Marukai provide an even deeper immersion effect by offering up stores and booths with fashion, books, and food.

I took a small side trip to pick up some takoyaki (sadly I was too late in the evening and it was no where to be found). However I did see some Precure merchandise in the grocery section, consisting of a wide variety of candy toys, as well as some children's books at Sanseido.





"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions."
+ Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment