Saturday, December 10, 2011

Proof of Life

I'm not dead, I promise!

I will admit though, lately I've been *feeling* like i'm dead (╥﹏╥).  School, work, and personal life seem to all be difficult right now. Is it irony that all areas of my life seem to be difficult at the same time? Or is it my own inability to keep my life organized that causes this riotous aberration?

Who can tell. I shall digress, and leave you with some pretty pictures.  A few are just, well, pretty, but the others are my bit of proof that I am indeed still working. Preliminary designs for the Rhythm line. Do enjoy please!



I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.  Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.  Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.  
+ Theodore Geisel


No comments:

Post a Comment