Friday, February 24, 2012

Failure to be a successful updater

you would think that in a month, i would have come up with some good content to share with everyone.

sadly, i really haven't.

and that's my bad.

i have been much busier than i anticipated with my classes this semester. taking 3 classes that require garment construction leaves you with an awful lot of overlapping projects! i'm juggling multiple sewing projects, papers, etc, and while it really isn't that bad and i should be on top of it, i'm not. i'll have to look at my life later and figure out why i'm such an organizational doofus.

in the meantime, here's a picture of Blossom-chibi-chan and i before my last photoshoot. John Conley and i went down to the Queen Mary in Long Beach, California to do a few Valentine's day-esque photos in my AniMaid Cafe uniform. i'm pleased with how they came out, particularly the ones where i'm making a goofy face of some kind. they usually are my best shots (/^▽^)/



"The imagination exercises a powerful influence over every act of sense, thought, reason, -- over every idea."
+ Latin Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment